WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sunbeam, sunray, beam, beam of light, light beam, ray, ray of light, shaft, shaft of light, irradiation
- usage: a ray of sunlight
- 2. sunray, Enceliopsis nudicaulis, wildflower, wild flower
- usage: herb having a basal cluster of grey-green leaves and leafless stalks each with a solitary broad yellow flower head; desert areas Idaho to Arizona
- 3. sunray, sun-ray, ultraviolet, ultraviolet radiation, ultraviolet light, ultraviolet illumination, UV
- usage: a ray of artificial ultraviolet light from a sunray lamp
All rights reserved.
See also: sunray (Dictionary)