WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Sullivan, Louis Sullivan, Louis Henry Sullivan, Louis Henri Sullivan
- usage: United States architect known for his steel framed skyscrapers and for coining the phrase `form follows function' (1856-1924)
- 2. Sullivan, Harry Stack Sullivan
- usage: United States psychiatrist (1892-1949)
- 3. Sullivan, Ed Sullivan, Edward Vincent Sullivan
- usage: United States host on a well known television variety show (1902-1974)
- 4. Sullivan, Anne Sullivan, Anne Mansfield Sullivan
- usage: United States educator who was the teacher and lifelong companion of Helen Keller (1866-1936)
- 5. Sullivan, Arthur Sullivan, Arthur Seymour Sullivan, Sir Arthur Sullivan
- usage: English composer of operettas who collaborated with the librettist William Gilbert (1842-1900)
All rights reserved.
See also: sullivan (Dictionary)