Synonyms of subtle
- 1. elusive, subtle, impalpable (vs. palpable)
- usage: difficult to detect or grasp by the mind or analyze; "his whole attitude had undergone a subtle change"; "a subtle difference"; "that elusive thing the soul"
- 2. subtle, perceptive (vs. unperceptive)
- usage: able to make fine distinctions; "a subtle mind"
- 3. insidious, pernicious, subtle, harmful (vs. harmless)
- usage: working or spreading in a hidden and usually injurious way; "glaucoma is an insidious disease"; "a subtle poison"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of subtle (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.