- 1. submersible, apparatus, setup
- usage: an apparatus intended for use under water
- 2. submersible, submersible warship, warship, war vessel, combat ship
- usage: a warship designed to operate under water
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. submersible (vs. nonsubmersible), submergible
- usage: capable of being immersed in water or functioning while submerged; "a submersible pump"; "a submergible electric frying pan"
All rights reserved.
See also: submersible (Dictionary)