WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. stultify, prove, demonstrate, establish, show, shew
- usage: prove to be of unsound mind or demonstrate someone's incompetence; "nobody is legally allowed to stultify himself"
- 2. stultify, ridicule, roast, guy, blackguard, laugh at, jest at, rib, make fun, poke fun
- usage: cause to appear foolish; "He stultified himself by contradicting himself and being inconsistent"
- 3. cripple, stultify, weaken
- usage: deprive of strength or efficiency; make useless or worthless; "This measure crippled our efforts"; "Their behavior stultified the boss's hard work"
All rights reserved.
See also: stultify (Dictionary)