WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. studio, workplace, work
- usage: workplace for the teaching or practice of an art; "she ran a dance studio"; "the music department provided studios for their students"; "you don't need a studio to make a passport photograph"
- 2. studio apartment, studio, apartment, flat
- usage: an apartment with a living space and a bathroom and a small kitchen
- 3. studio, workplace, work
- usage: workplace consisting of a room or building where movies or television shows or radio programs are produced and recorded
All rights reserved.
See also: studio (Dictionary)