- 1. streamline, contour
- usage: contour economically or efficiently
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. streamlined, efficient (vs. inefficient)
- usage: made efficient by stripping off nonessentials; "short streamlined meetings"; "a streamlined hiring process"
- 2. streamlined, aerodynamic, flowing, sleek, smooth (vs. rough)
- usage: designed or arranged to offer the least resistant to fluid flow; "a streamlined convertible"
All rights reserved.
See also: streamlined (Dictionary)