- 1. straddle, position, view, perspective
- usage: a noncommittal or equivocal position
- 2. straddle, gymnastic exercise
- usage: a gymnastic exercise performed with a leg on either side of the parallel bars
- 3. straddle, span, motion, movement, move, motility
- usage: the act of sitting or standing astride
- 4. straddle, option
- usage: the option to buy or sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date; consists of an equal number of put and call options
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. straddle, be
- usage: sit or stand astride of
- 2. range, straddle, constitute, represent, make up, comprise, be
- usage: range or extend over; occupy a certain area; "The plants straddle the entire state"
- 3. straddle
- usage: be noncommittal
All rights reserved.
See also: straddle (Dictionary)