Synonyms of stinking
- 1. stink, be
- usage: be extremely bad in quality or in one's performance; "This term paper stinks!"
- 2. reek, stink, smell
- usage: smell badly and offensively; "The building reeks of smoke"
- 1. icky, crappy, lousy, rotten, shitty, stinking, stinky, bad (vs. good)
- usage: very bad; "a lousy play"; "it's a stinking world"
- 2. fetid, foetid, foul, foul-smelling, funky, noisome, smelly, stinking, ill-scented, malodorous (vs. fragrant), malodourous, unpleasant-smelling, ill-smelling, stinky
- usage: offensively malodorous; "a foul odor"; "the kitchen smelled really funky"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of stinking (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.