Synonyms of stiffen
- 1. stiffen, change
- usage: become stiff or stiffer; "He stiffened when he saw his boss enter the room"
- 2. stiffen, change, alter, modify
- usage: make stiff or stiffer; "Stiffen the cream by adding gelatine"
- 3. stiffen, tighten, tighten up, constrain, restrict, restrain, trammel, limit, bound, confine, throttle
- usage: restrict; "Tighten the rules"; "stiffen the regulations"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of stiffen (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.