Synonyms of stampede
- 1. stampede, group action
- usage: a headlong rush of people on a common impulse; "when he shouted `fire' there was a stampede to the exits"
- 2. stampede, change of location, travel
- usage: a wild headlong rush of frightened animals (horses or cattle)
- 1. stampede
- usage: cause to run in panic; "Thunderbolts can stampede animals"
- 2. stampede
- usage: cause a group or mass of people to act on an impulse or hurriedly and impulsively; "The tavern owners stampeded us into overeating"
- 3. stampede, act, move
- usage: act, usually en masse, hurriedly or on an impulse; "Companies will now stampede to release their latest software"
- 4. stampede, flee, fly, take flight
- usage: run away in a stampede
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of stampede (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.