- 1. theatrical production, staging, production
- usage: the production of a drama on the stage
- 2. scaffolding, staging, system
- usage: a system of scaffolds
- 3. staging, travel, traveling, travelling
- usage: travel by stagecoach
- 4. staging, discard, throwing away
- usage: getting rid of a stage of a multistage rocket
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. stage, present, represent, re-create
- usage: perform (a play), especially on a stage; "we are going to stage `Othello'"
- 2. stage, arrange, initiate, pioneer
- usage: plan, organize, and carry out (an event); "the neighboring tribe staged an invasion"
All rights reserved.
See also: staging (Dictionary)