WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. stability, stableness, steadiness, firmness
- usage: the quality or attribute of being firm and steadfast
- 2. stability, order
- usage: a stable order (especially of society)
- 3. constancy, stability, changelessness, unchangeability, unchangeableness, unchangingness
- usage: the quality of being enduring and free from change or variation; "early mariners relied on the constancy of the trade winds"
All rights reserved.
See also: stability (Dictionary)