- 1. squash, squash vine, vine
- usage: any of numerous annual trailing plants of the genus Cucurbita grown for their fleshy edible fruits
- 2. squash, vegetable, veggie, veg
- usage: edible fruit of a squash plant; eaten as a vegetable
- 3. squash, squash racquets, squash rackets, court game
- usage: a game played in an enclosed court by two or four players who strike the ball with long-handled rackets
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. squash, crush, squelch, mash, squeeze, press
- usage: to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition; "crush an aluminum can"; "squeeze a lemon"
All rights reserved.
See also: squash (Dictionary)