Synonyms of squared
- 1. square, square up, shape, form
- usage: make square; "Square the circle"; "square the wood with a file"
- 2. square, multiply
- usage: raise to the second power
- 3. square, adjust, conform, adapt
- usage: cause to match, as of ideas or acts
- 4. square, position
- usage: position so as to be square; "He squared his shoulders"
- 5. square, match, fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree
- usage: be compatible with; "one idea squares with another"
- 6. square, settle
- usage: pay someone and settle a debt; "I squared with him"
- 7. feather, square, paddle
- usage: turn the paddle; in canoeing
- 8. feather, square, row
- usage: turn the oar, while rowing
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. squared, square (vs. round)
- usage: having been made square
All rights reserved.