Synonyms of spruced up
- 1. spruce up, spruce, titivate, tittivate, smarten up, slick up, spiff up, fancify, beautify, embellish, prettify
- usage: make neat, smart, or trim; "Spruce up your house for Spring"; "titivate the child"
- 2. spruce up, spruce, slick up, smarten up, groom, neaten
- usage: dress and groom with particular care, as for a special occasion; "He spruced up for the party"
- 1. dressed(predicate), dressed-up, dressed to the nines(predicate), dressed to kill(predicate), dolled up, spruced up, spiffed up, togged up, clothed (vs. unclothed), clad
- usage: dressed in fancy or formal clothing
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.