Synonyms of sprouted
- 1. shoot, spud, germinate, pullulate, bourgeon, burgeon forth, sprout, grow
- usage: produce buds, branches, or germinate; "the potatoes sprouted"
- 2. sprout, stock, grow, develop, produce, get, acquire
- usage: put forth and grow sprouts or shoots; "the plant sprouted early this year"
- 1. sprouted, up (vs. down)
- usage: (of growing vegetation) having just emerged from the ground; "the corn is sprouted"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.