WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. clean, sporting, sporty, sportsmanlike, fair (vs. unfair), just
- usage: exhibiting or calling for sportsmanship or fair play; "a clean fight"; "a sporting solution of the disagreement"; "sportsmanlike conduct"
- 2. flashy, gaudy, jazzy, showy, sporty, colorful (vs. colorless), colourful (vs. colourless)
- usage: (used especially of clothes) marked by conspicuous display
- 3. sporty, active (vs. inactive)
- usage: appropriate for sport or engagement in a sport
All rights reserved.
See also: sporty (Dictionary)