Synonyms of spellbinding
- 1. fascinate, transfix, grip, spellbind, interest
- usage: to render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe; "The snake charmer fascinates the cobra"
- 2. magnetize, mesmerize, mesmerise, magnetise, bewitch, spellbind, charm, influence, tempt
- usage: attract strongly, as if with a magnet; "She magnetized the audience with her tricks"
- 3. entrance, spellbind, hypnotize, hypnotise, mesmerize, mesmerise
- usage: put into a trance
- 1. hypnotic, mesmeric, mesmerizing, spellbinding, attractive (vs. unattractive)
- usage: attracting and holding interest as if by a spell; "read the bedtime story in a hypnotic voice"; "she had a warm mesmeric charm"; "the sheer force of his presence was mesmerizing"; "a spellbinding description of life in ancient Rome"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.