Synonyms of sped
- 1. rush, hotfoot, hasten, hie, speed, race, pelt along, rush along, cannonball along, bucket along, belt along, step on it, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: move fast; "He rushed down the hall to receive his guests"; "The cars raced down the street"
- 2. accelerate, speed up, speed, quicken, intensify, deepen
- usage: move faster; "The car accelerated"
- 3. travel rapidly, speed, hurry, zip, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: move very fast; "The runner zipped past us at breakneck speed"
- 4. speed, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: travel at an excessive or illegal velocity; "I got a ticket for speeding"
- 5. accelerate, speed, speed up, change, alter, modify
- usage: cause to move faster; "He accelerated the car"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sped (Dictionary)