Synonyms of speaker
- 1. speaker, talker, utterer, verbalizer, verbaliser, articulator
- usage: someone who expresses in language; someone who talks (especially someone who delivers a public speech or someone especially garrulous); "the speaker at commencement"; "an utterer of useful maxims"
- 2. loudspeaker, speaker, speaker unit, loudspeaker system, speaker system, electro-acoustic transducer
- usage: electro-acoustic transducer that converts electrical signals into sounds loud enough to be heard at a distance
- 3. Speaker, presiding officer
- usage: the presiding officer of a deliberative assembly; "the leader of the majority party is the Speaker of the House of Representatives"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of speaker (Dictionary)