Synonyms of sorted
- 1. screen, screen out, sieve, sort, choose, take, select, pick out
- usage: examine in order to test suitability; "screen these samples"; "screen the job applicants"
- 2. classify, class, sort, assort, sort out, separate, categorize, categorise
- usage: arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
- 1. sorted, sized (vs. unsized)
- usage: arranged according to size
- 2. grouped, sorted, classified (vs. unclassified)
- usage: arranged into groups
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sorted (Dictionary)