Synonyms of solid state
- 1. solid, solidness, solid state, state of matter, state
- usage: the state in which a substance has no tendency to flow under moderate stress; resists forces (such as compression) that tend to deform it; and retains a definite size and shape
- 1. solid-state, solid (vs. liquid) (vs. gaseous)
- usage: characteristic of or relating to the physical properties of solid materials especially electromagnetic or thermodynamic or structural properties of crystalline solids
- 2. solid-state, solid (vs. liquid) (vs. gaseous)
- usage: consisting of semiconductor materials and components and related devices
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.