Synonyms of snow
- 1. snow, snowfall, precipitation, downfall
- usage: precipitation falling from clouds in the form of ice crystals
- 2. snow, layer
- usage: a layer of snowflakes (white crystals of frozen water) covering the ground
- 3. Snow, C. P. Snow, Charles Percy Snow, Baron Snow of Leicester
- usage: English writer of novels about moral dilemmas in academe (1905-1980)
- 4. coke, blow, nose candy, snow, C, cocaine, cocain
- usage: street names for cocaine
- 1. snow, precipitate, come down, fall
- usage: fall as snow; "It was snowing all night"
- 2. bamboozle, snow, hoodwink, pull the wool over someone's eyes, lead by the nose, play false, deceive, betray, lead astray
- usage: conceal one's true motives from especially by elaborately feigning good intentions so as to gain an end; "He bamboozled his professors into thinking that he knew the subject well"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of snow (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.