Synonyms of snivel
- 1. snivel, sniveling, crying, weeping, tears
- usage: whining in a tearful manner
- 2. snuffle, sniffle, snivel, breathing, external respiration, respiration, ventilation
- usage: the act of breathing heavily through the nose (as when the nose is congested)
- 1. snivel, whine, talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
- usage: talk in a tearful manner
- 2. snuffle, snivel, inhale, inspire, breathe in
- usage: snuff up mucus through the nose
- 3. snivel, sniffle, blubber, blub, snuffle, cry, weep
- usage: cry or whine with snuffling; "Stop snivelling--you got yourself into this mess!"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of snivel (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.