- 1. snafu, blunder, blooper, bloomer, bungle, pratfall, foul-up, fuckup, flub, botch, boner, boo-boo
- usage: an acronym often used by soldiers in World War II: situation normal all fucked up
- 1. snafu, snarl, snarl up, embrangle
- usage: cause to be in a state of complete confusion
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fucked-up, snafu, disorganized (vs. organized), disorganised
- usage: snarled or stalled in complete confusion; "situation normal--all fucked-up"
All rights reserved.
See also: snafu (Dictionary)