Synonyms of smoked
- 1. smoke, consume, ingest, take in, take, have
- usage: inhale and exhale smoke from cigarettes, cigars, pipes; "We never smoked marijuana"; "Do you smoke?"
- 2. fume, smoke, emit, give out, give off
- usage: emit a cloud of fine particles; "The chimney was fuming"
- 1. smoked, smoke-cured, smoke-dried, preserved (vs. fresh)
- usage: (used especially of meats and fish) dried and cured by hanging in wood smoke
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.