Synonyms of smashed
- 1. smash, nail, boom, blast, hit
- usage: hit hard; "He smashed a 3-run homer"
- 2. smash, dash, break
- usage: break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over; "Smash a plate"
- 3. bankrupt, ruin, break, smash, impoverish
- usage: reduce to bankruptcy; "My daughter's fancy wedding is going to break me!"; "The slump in the financial markets smashed him"
- 4. smash, hit, strike
- usage: hit violently; "She smashed her car against the guard rail"
- 5. crush, smash, demolish, humiliate, mortify, chagrin, humble, abase
- usage: humiliate or depress completely; "She was crushed by his refusal of her invitation"; "The death of her son smashed her"
- 6. bang up, smash up, smash, damage
- usage: damage or destroy as if by violence; "The teenager banged up the car of his mother"
- 7. smash, hit
- usage: hit (a tennis ball) in a powerful overhead stroke
- 8. smash, collide, clash
- usage: collide or strike violently and suddenly; "The motorcycle smashed into the guard rail"
- 9. smash, demolish, destroy
- usage: overthrow or destroy (something considered evil or harmful); "The police smashed the drug ring after they were tipped off"
- 10. smash, break, separate, split up, fall apart, come apart
- usage: break suddenly into pieces, as from a violent blow; "The window smashed"
- 1. besotted, blind drunk, blotto, crocked, cockeyed, fuddled, loaded, pie-eyed, pissed, pixilated, plastered, slopped, sloshed, smashed, soaked, soused, sozzled, squiffy, stiff, tight, wet, intoxicated (vs. sober), drunk, inebriated
- usage: very drunk
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of smashed (Dictionary)