- 1. splash, splosh, slosh, slush, sound, go
- usage: make a splashing sound; "water was splashing on the floor"
- 2. squelch, squish, splash, splosh, slosh, slop, slog, footslog, plod, trudge, pad, tramp
- usage: walk through mud or mire; "We had to splosh across the wet meadow"
- 3. slosh, slush, slosh around, slush around, spatter, splatter, plash, splash, splosh, swash
- usage: spill or splash copiously or clumsily; "slosh paint all over the walls"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. besotted, blind drunk, blotto, crocked, cockeyed, fuddled, loaded, pie-eyed, pissed, pixilated, plastered, slopped, sloshed, smashed, soaked, soused, sozzled, squiffy, stiff, tight, wet, intoxicated (vs. sober), drunk, inebriated
- usage: very drunk
All rights reserved.
See also: sloshed (Dictionary)