Synonyms of slit
- 1. slit, opening
- usage: a long narrow opening
- 3. incision, scratch, prick, slit, dent, depression, impression, imprint
- usage: a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- 4. slit, crack, cleft, crevice, fissure, scissure
- usage: a narrow fissure
- 1. slit, slice, cut
- usage: make a clean cut through; "slit her throat"
- 2. slit, incise
- usage: cut a slit into; "slit the throat of the victim"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of slit (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.