Synonyms of skunk
- 1. rotter, dirty dog, rat, skunk, stinker, stinkpot, bum, puke, crumb, lowlife, scum bag, so-and-so, git, unpleasant person, disagreeable person
- usage: a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible; "only a rotter would do that"; "kill the rat"; "throw the bum out"; "you cowardly little pukes!"; "the British call a contemptible person a `git'"
- 2. shutout, skunk, defeat, licking
- usage: a defeat in a game where one side fails to score
- 3. pot, grass, green goddess, dope, weed, gage, sess, sens, smoke, skunk, locoweed, Mary Jane, cannabis, marijuana, marihuana, ganja
- usage: street names for marijuana
- 4. skunk, polecat, wood pussy, musteline mammal, mustelid, musteline
- usage: American musteline mammal typically ejecting an intensely malodorous fluid when startled; in some classifications put in a separate subfamily Mephitinae
- 1. lurch, skunk, get the better of, overcome, defeat
- usage: defeat by a lurch
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of skunk (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.