- 1. filth, crud, skank, waste, waste material, waste matter, waste product
- usage: any substance considered disgustingly foul or unpleasant
- 2. skank, dancing, dance, terpsichore, saltation
- usage: a rhythmic dance to reggae music performed by bending forward and extending the hands while bending the knees
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. skank, dance, trip the light fantastic, trip the light fantastic toe
- usage: dance the skank
All rights reserved.
See also: skank (Dictionary)