Synonyms of sinewy
- 1. fibrous, sinewy, stringy, unchewable, tough (vs. tender)
- usage: (of meat) full of sinews; especially impossible to chew
- 2. tendinous, sinewy
- usage: consisting of tendons or resembling a tendon
- 3. brawny, hefty, muscular, powerful, sinewy, strong (vs. weak)
- usage: (of a person) possessing physical strength and weight; rugged and powerful; "a hefty athlete"; "a muscular boxer"; "powerful arms"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sinewy (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.