- 1. spy, sight, perceive, comprehend
- usage: catch sight of; to perceive with the eyes; "he caught sight of the king's men coming over the ridge"
- 2. sight, aim, take, train, take aim, direct
- usage: take aim by looking through the sights of a gun (or other device)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sighted (vs. blind), argus-eyed, hawk-eyed, keen-sighted, lynx-eyed, quick-sighted, sharp-eyed, sharp-sighted, clear-sighted, seeing
- usage: able to see
All rights reserved.
See also: sighted (Dictionary)