Synonyms of sigh
- 1. sigh, suspiration, utterance, vocalization
- usage: an utterance made by exhaling audibly
- 2. sigh, sound
- usage: a sound like a person sighing; "she heard the sigh of the wind in the trees"
- 1. sigh, suspire, breathe, take a breath, respire, suspire
- usage: heave or utter a sigh; breathe deeply and heavily; "She sighed sadly"
- 2. sigh, utter, emit, let out, let loose
- usage: utter with a sigh
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sigh (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.