Synonyms of shattering
- 1. smashing, shattering, breakage, break, breaking
- usage: the act of breaking something into small pieces
- 1. shatter, burst, bust
- usage: break into many pieces; "The wine glass shattered"
- 2. shatter, damage
- usage: damage or destroy; "The news of her husband's death shattered her life"
- 3. shatter, break
- usage: cause to break into many pieces; "shatter the plate"
- 1. shattering, loud (vs. soft)
- usage: seemingly loud enough to break something; violently rattling or clattering; "shattering rain striking the windowpanes"; "the shattering tones of the enormous carillon"; "the shattering peal of artillery"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.