WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. eager beaver, busy bee, live wire, sharpie, sharpy, actor, doer, worker
- usage: an alert and energetic person
- 2. cardsharp, card sharp, cardsharper, card sharper, sharper, sharpie, sharpy, card shark, card player, swindler, defrauder, chiseller, chiseler, gouger, scammer, grifter
- usage: a professional card player who makes a living by cheating at card games
- 3. Sharpie, pen, trademark
- usage: a pen with indelible ink that will write on any surface
- 4. sharpie, sailboat, sailing boat
- usage: a shallow-draft sailboat with a sharp prow, flat bottom, and triangular sail; formerly used along the northern Atlantic coast of the United States
All rights reserved.
See also: sharpie (Dictionary)