WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. independently, severally
- usage: apart from others; "the clothes were hung severally"
- 2. individually, separately, singly, severally, one by one, on an individual basis
- usage: apart from others; "taken individually, the rooms were, in fact, square"; "the fine points are treated singly"
- 3. respectively, severally
- usage: in the order given; "the brothers were called Felix and Max, respectively"
All rights reserved.
See also: severally (Dictionary)