Synonyms of sectional
- 1. sectional, furniture, piece of furniture, article of furniture
- usage: a piece of furniture made up of sections that can be arranged individually or together
- 1. sectional
- usage: relating to or based upon a section (i.e. as if cut through by an intersecting plane); "a sectional view"; "sectional drawings"
- 2. sectional, sectioned, divided (vs. united)
- usage: consisting of or divided into sections; "a sectional sofa"; "sectioned plates"
- 3. sectional, territorial (vs. extraterritorial)
- usage: related or limited to a distinct region or subdivision of a territory or community or group of people; "sectional tensions arose over slavery"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sectional (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.