Synonyms of seasoned
- 1. season, flavor, flavour
- usage: lend flavor to; "Season the chicken breast after roasting it"
- 2. season, harden, toughen
- usage: make fit; "This trip will season even the hardiest traveller"
- 3. temper, season, mollify, weaken
- usage: make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else; moderate; "she tempered her criticism"
- 1. seasoned (vs. unseasoned), cured
- usage: aged or processed; "seasoned wood"
- 2. seasoned, veteran(prenominal), experienced (vs. inexperienced), experient
- usage: rendered competent through trial and experience; "a seasoned traveler"; "veteran steadiness"; "a veteran officer"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.