Synonyms of seamless
- 1. seamless (vs. seamed), broadloom, circular-knit, unseamed
- usage: not having or joined by a seam or seams; "seamless stockings"
- 2. seamless, unlined, unseamed, smooth (vs. rough)
- usage: smooth, especially of skin; "his cheeks were unlined"; "his unseamed face"
- 3. seamless, coherent (vs. incoherent), consistent, logical, ordered
- usage: perfectly consistent and coherent; "the novel's seamless plot"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of seamless (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.