Synonyms of scour
- 1. scour, topographic point, place, spot
- usage: a place that is scoured (especially by running water)
- 1. scour, search, seek, look for
- usage: examine minutely; "The police scoured the country for the fugitive"
- 2. scrub, scour, rub
- usage: clean with hard rubbing; "She scrubbed his back"
- 3. scour, abrade, rub
- usage: rub hard or scrub; "scour the counter tops"
- 4. flush, scour, purge, rinse, rinse off
- usage: rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid; "flush the wound with antibiotics"; "purge the old gas tank"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of scour (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.