WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disk, disc, saucer, round shape
- usage: something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate; "the moon's disk hung in a cloudless sky"
- 2. saucer, flatware
- usage: a small shallow dish for holding a cup at the table
- 3. dish, dish aerial, dish antenna, saucer, directional antenna
- usage: directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation
- 4. discus, saucer, disk, disc, sports equipment
- usage: a disk used in throwing competitions
All rights reserved.
See also: saucer (Dictionary)