Synonyms of sailor
- 1. sailor, crewman, skilled worker, trained worker, skilled workman
- usage: any member of a ship's crew
- 2. bluejacket, navy man, sailor, sailor boy, serviceman, military man, man, military personnel
- usage: a serviceman in the navy
- 3. boater, leghorn, Panama, Panama hat, sailor, skimmer, straw hat, hat, chapeau, lid
- usage: a stiff hat made of straw with a flat crown
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sailor (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.