WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pouch, sac, sack, pocket, cavity, enclosed space
- usage: an enclosed space; "the trapped miners found a pocket of air"
- 2. theca, sac, covering, natural covering, cover
- usage: a case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule
- 3. Sauk, Sac, Algonquian, Algonquin
- usage: a member of the Algonquian people formerly living in Wisconsin in the Fox River valley and on the shores of Green Bay
- 4. sac, cavity, bodily cavity, cavum
- usage: a structure resembling a bag in an animal
All rights reserved.
See also: sac (Dictionary)