- 1. ruck, herd, multitude, throng, concourse
- usage: a crowd especially of ordinary or undistinguished persons or things; "his brilliance raised him above the ruck"; "the children resembled a fairy herd"
- 2. pucker, ruck, fold, crease, plication, flexure, crimp, bend
- usage: an irregular fold in an otherwise even surface (as in cloth)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pucker, ruck, ruck up, wrinkle, ruckle, crease, crinkle, scrunch, scrunch up, crisp
- usage: become wrinkled or drawn together; "her lips puckered"
All rights reserved.
See also: ruck (Dictionary)