Synonyms of rough cut
- 1. rough cut, movie, film, picture, moving picture, moving-picture show, motion picture, motion-picture show, picture show, pic, flick
- usage: the first print of a movie after preliminary editing
- 1. coarse, common, rough-cut, uncouth, vulgar, unrefined (vs. refined)
- usage: lacking refinement or cultivation or taste; "he had coarse manners but a first-rate mind"; "behavior that branded him as common"; "an untutored and uncouth human being"; "an uncouth soldier--a real tough guy"; "appealing to the vulgar taste for violence"; "the vulgar display of the newly rich"
- 2. roughhewn, rough-cut, unfinished (vs. finished)
- usage: of stone or timber; shaped roughly without finishing
All rights reserved.