Synonyms of rosicrucian
- 1. Rosicrucian, member, fellow member
- usage: a member of any of various organizations that subsequently derived from the 17th-century society
- 2. Rosicrucian, member, fellow member
- usage: a member of a secret 17th-century society of philosophers and scholars versed in mystical and metaphysical and alchemical lore
- 1. Rosicrucian
- usage: of or relating to the Rosicrucians
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of rosicrucian (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.