- 1. room, area
- usage: an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- 2. room, way, elbow room, position, spatial relation
- usage: space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
- 3. room, opportunity, chance
- usage: opportunity for; "room for improvement"
- 4. room, gathering, assemblage
- usage: the people who are present in a room; "the whole room was cheering"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. board, room, populate, dwell, live, inhabit
- usage: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
All rights reserved.
See also: room (Dictionary)