Synonyms of romanticize
- 1. romanticize, romanticise, glamorize, glamourise, idealize, idealise
- usage: interpret romantically; "Don't romanticize this uninteresting and hard work!"
- 2. romanticize, romanticise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make romantic in style; "The designer romanticized the little black dress"
- 3. romanticize, act, behave, do
- usage: act in a romantic way
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of romanticize (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.